Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Love Shop

Has your "get up and go"got up and gone?  Do you find yourself wishing for simpler times or divine guidance? Are you concerned that your bad mood is keeping you from getting all the nutrients from your multivitamin? If so, look no further than The Love Shop for remedy. Effervescent, expertly-designed prints will lift your spirits and bring a pop of personality to even the most austere living space. Based in Melbourne, this shop brings together dynamic messages, eloquent images and all-encompassing good karma. “This shop is my attempt at giving a little love to you and the world,” explains the founder of the Love Shop, “I’ve experienced some very challenging times over the past few years and throughout those times when things looked dark, I grabbed a hold of love and held on for dear life. I noticed that when I focused on love, I felt better. This was when the idea for the Love Shop was born.”

Literary inspiration for Love Shop artworks is varied, from Jane Austen and Edgar Allan Poe to the Beatles and the artist herself. A selection of matte and glossy archival papers in a range of easy-to-frame sizes make a poster or limited edition print from this shop a great gift for any occasion. It’s difficult not to feel renewed zest for life when looking at the gorgeous colors and uplifting messages that each artwork celebrates. But then that’s the point:

“I love nothing more than to utilise my experience in designing to create what I hope are artworks that bring you joy (and if I’m very lucky, maybe even inspire you). That’s my intention anyhow.”

Feel the love on Etsy by visiting:
or on Twitter:

(Images from top: ""Love Poe" featuring two star crossed crows," "Deer Birdy," and "Bewitched" print in French Blue. All images courtesy of The Love Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment